Right hull for right boat
Comfort boating for whole company
From fans of boating
Weekends any day
Max. person capacity
Transom 520 mm (L)
|Aluminum hull, thickness bottom/sides, mm||4/4|
|Deadrise on transom, °||18|
|Transom height, m||0,52|
|Max. capacity, kg||450|
|Max. person capacity||5|
|Integrated fuel tank||115l|
- Windshield with aluminium frame
- Wicket between consoles
- The filler neck, combined with the vent of the fuel tank (stainless steel)
- Battery switch
- Ventilation grates in the aft
- Back seat with cargo storage
- Battery clips
- Bushings motor fixture
- Aluminium hull 4/4 mm 5083 marine alloy
- Convenient deck on the sides of the recess
- Soft cushion for back storage in the color of the front seats
- Half stainless steel hinges
- Special marine vinyl floor
- Self-draining bow cockpit
- Spacious bow locker with two covers
- Drain plug
- Stern light improved
- Glove box
- Echo sounder transduser mount pad
- Stainless steel knobs for opening the lockable lockers
- Threshold in the bow cockpit
- Side racks
- Bilge pump (electrical)
- Handrails for passengers
- Stainless steel locker lid holders (spring)
- Double USB socket
- Mechanical steering system
- All lockers with drainage coaming
- Step-locker (central storage)
- Seats Va-Varust, fabric Spreadling
- Front removable pedestals
- Anchor light
- Navigation lights (Port, starboard, stern)
- Anchor storage
- Battery box
- Integrated fuel tank 115 l
To make great aluminum boats, you need high-quality aluminum. Fortunately, we do not need to go far - Samara Metallurgical Plant JSC "Arconic SMZ" is located in our hometown.
There are no trifles on the boat - it is well known to the Italians from Osculati S.r.l. All components pass the strict quality control. In 2018, the company celebrates its 60th anniversary.
Yamaha outboard motors combine legendary Japanese quality and reliability. If you purchase Volzhanka with Yamaha outboard motors, you will get two more advantages - a special price and complectation "ready to launch."
The importance of quality and reliable draining system is difficult to overestimate. That`s why we give preference to proven manufacturers.
Comfort on the boat begins with the seats - often it`s sitting you spend in the boat most of the time. The company Springfield has earned worldwide recognition in the production of boat furniture: seats, tables and pedestals for them.
Italian designers are among the most revered in the world. The creation of the steering wheel for ISOTTA specialists is a real art.
The base of a good convertible top is fabric. In the Spanish company Recasens, founded in 1886, they were able to create a high-tech line of fabrics for use in marine environments.
Carpet on professional series FishPro not only must be resistant to moisture and UV light, but also have a special structure, which does not allow a sharp fish hooks cling to it.
A quality steering system is an important part of a safe boating. Ultraflex exists since 1935 and for the past years it had time to prove its competence in the field of production of steering equipment.
Vinyl coatings have been used in the marine industry for a long time. They are easily washed, do not slip, slowly heat up and look good. But only really high-quality materials are durable and wear-resistant.